Keep On Learning!
- Before reading our Articles – Read This
- How to Garnish
- 5 Sandwiches best Served in the Air
- 5 In-Flight Breakfasts
- Food Safety Tips and Tricks for Private Jet Flight Attendants
- Choosing a Caterer
- Eating Cookies in the Sky
- 5 Appetizer Plates to Serve on a Private Jet
- 10 Summer Cocktails to Enjoy on a Private Jet
- 5 Winter Drinks to Keep You Cozy on a Private Jet
- 10 Best Salads to Serve on a Private Jet
- Cooking for Food Allergies and Special Diets
- A new course each month - see schedule
Your ticket to the World!
Our LocationSaturday 12/20 0%ClearPartly cloudy. High 77F. Winds SE at 5 to 10 mph.Sunday 12/21 10%Partly CloudySunshine and clouds mixed. High 78F. Winds SE at 10 to 15 mph.Monday 12/22 20%Partly CloudyMostly cloudy skies early will become partly cloudy later in the day. High 82F. Winds S at 10 to 15 mph.
Testimonials"No other scholastic endeavor, no other seminar, or membership, or intense physical activity or sport, or high adventure experience gave me the self-confidence, self-respect and awareness of my own gifts than my Beyond and Above training. I am a highly seasoned travel professional having just completed 23 years with a major domestic carrier, and after this, it feels like the rest of the lights have finally been turned on and I can see much more than before. Thank You, Mary Lou." George C
Read more testimonials here.
Quick JumpsAtlanta Boca Raton Boston Ca California Central Florida Chicago Corporate Flight Attendant Training Program Denver Detroit FL Flight Attendant Resume Flight Attendant Training Florida Fort Lauderdale Ft. Lauderdale GA Greensboro Hartford Houston How to be a flight attendant How to become a flight attendant illinois Jacksonville Las Vegas Melbourne Miami Napa Naples Nevada New York New York City Orlando Palm Beach Pompano Beach Qualifications to become a flight attendant San Francisco Sarasota South Florida St. Petersburg Tampa Texas Vail Washington D.C. West Palm Beach
*Share this profile on Facebook, LinkedIn & Google+1