Houston, Texas – Holly Speer ->
Corporate Flight Attendant Job Seeker: Find out how to get a flight attendant job here ->
Corporate Flight Attendant: Holly Speer
Corporate Flight Attendant Location: Houston, Texas
Nearby private aviation airports:
IAH - George Bush Intercontinental Houston Airport - Houston, TX
CXO - Lone Star Executive Airport - Houston, TX
DWH - David Wayne Hooks Memorial Airport - Houston, TX
Contact her at www.flycontract.com contract and corporate flight attendant directory or contact us.
Corporate Flight Attendant Training Course: Beyond and Above
Private Flight Attendant job resume below and contact information at www.flycontract.com
Seeking a position as a Corporate Flight Attendant in the aviation industry where my training and work ethic can be utilized. To ensure safety and service to elite clientele.
Education & Training .
2012 - Beyond and Above – Corporate Flight Attendant Training School, Ft. Lauderdale
Emergency Training that follows FAA guidelines for Part 91, 125 & 135.
First Aid, CPR and AED.
In Flight Catering, Ordering and Food Safety.
Food Garnishing and Wine Presentation
1996-1999 San Jacinto College, Pursued an Associates Degree with emphasis in Business
- Excellent computer skills using Microsoft Office and Excel
- Outstanding organizational skills
- Self starter with high level motivation
Work Experience .
2008-present Bakkhus Taverna Greek Restaurant & Bar - Kemah, Tx
- Bartender, waitress
2006-2009 Precision Gas Well Testing - Wharton,Tx
- Corporate Account Manager/field sales
2006 C&N Hydrotesting - Pearland, Tx
- Sales Representative
1998-2005 High Profile Promotions, First Class Models - Houston, Tx
- Promotional Model/Spokesperson
Passports/Languages: Current USA Passport / Native English Speaker & learning Spanish
Get a flight attendant job in Houston Texas today! See our corporate flight attendant training courses and register today!
Why a corporate flight attendant training is the best and top school choice:
1. Corporate flight attendants in Houston have the choice to fly when they want or take on full time contract flight attendant jobs.
2. The private jet flight attendant training courses only last about 5 days with a week a preparation.
3. Orlando corporate flight attendants who train with us get paid about $350 to $600 a day depending on the job.
Are you looking for a corporate flight attendant job and a place to build your flight attendant resume? Our students come from all over the world, the hotel is free during your stay, we are at the one of the most popular private jet airports in the world, FXE and we are the only corporate flight attendant course that offers extensive job finding assistance. Register today.