Corporate and Private Jet Flight Attendant:
Flight Attendant: Tatiana Colella
Flight Attendant Location: Miami and South Florida
Nearby private aviation airports:
MIA – Miami Intl Airport, Miami, FL
OPF (KOPF) – Opa- Locka Executive Airport – Miami, FL
FLL (KFLL) – Fort Lauderdale/Hollywood Intl Airport – Fort Lauderdale, FL
Contact her at www.flycontract.com contract and corporate flight attendant directory or contact us.
Corporate Flight Attendant Training Course: Beyond and Above
Private Flight Attendant resume below and contact information at www.flycontract.com
Seeking a challenging position as a Corporate Flight Attendant with opportunities for careers advancement and learning in aviation industry.
Education & Training .
2011 – Beyond and Above – Corporate Flight Attendant Training School, Ft. Lauderdale
- Emergency Training that follows FAA guidelines for Part 91, 125 & 135
- First Aid, CPR and AED
- In Flight Catering, Ordering and Food Safety
- Food Garnishing and Wine Presentation
2011 Letter of Credit – South Florida Center for Financial Training Miami, FL
2008 Writing for Business – Florida International University Miami, FL
2007 Extraordinary Administrative Support – Florida Intl University Miami, FL
1996 – 1998 Bachelor of Science – Physical Education- U de Mogi das Cruzes SP – Brazil
Work Experience .
2004 – current Administrative Assistant / Inside Sales Rep.
BlueScope Steel Americas, LLC – Miami, FL
2003 – 2004 Delivery Coordinator Autonation
Marrone Nissan of Kendall – Miami, FL
Fluent in: English, Spanish, Portuguese
Current Passports: USA & Brazil
We have the requirements to become a Corporate Flight Attendant today! See our corporate flight attendant training courses and register today!
Why corporate flight attendant training near Miami, Florida is an excellent choice:
1. Corporate flight attendants in Miami, FL have the choice to fly when they want or take on full time contract flight attendant jobs.
2. The private jet flight attendant training courses only last about 5 days with a week a preparation.
3. Miami Florida corporate flight attendants who train with us get paid about $350 to $600 a day depending on the job.
Are you looking for a flight attendant training in Miami and South Florida area? Our students come from all over the world, the hotel is free during your stay, we are at the one of the most popular private jet airports in the world, FLL and we are the only corporate flight attendant course that offers extensive job finding assistance. Register today.