Orlando & Daytona, FL – Bobbye Gore ->
Corporate and Private Jet Flight Attendant:
Flight Attendant: Bobbye Gore
Flight Attendant Location: Miami and South Florida
Nearby private aviation airports:
SFB - Orlando Sanford Intl Airport - Orlando, FL
ORL - Executive Airport - Orlando, FL
DAB - Daytona Beach Intl Airport - Daytona Beach, FL
Contact her at www.flycontract.com contract and corporate flight attendant directory or contact us.
Corporate Flight Attendant Training School: Beyond and Above
Private Flight Attendant resume below and contact information at www.flycontract.com
Seeking a challenging position with opportunities for career advancement and learning in aviation industry where my skills, experience, training and strong work ethic can be utilized.
Education & Training .
2011 - Beyond and Above – Corporate Flight Attendant Training School, Ft. Lauderdale
- Emergency Training that follows FAA guidelines for Part 91, 125 & 135
- First Aid, CPR and AED
- In Flight Catering, Ordering and Food Safety
- Food Garnishing and Wine Presentation
2011 - Certificated in CPR, OSHA
1986 - AS Degree in Dental Hygiene - St. Pete College - St. Petersburg Fla
Work Experience .
2011 Examiner - Dental Hygiene Boards Univ. of Florida school of Dentistry
2008- 2011 Freelance Dental Hygienist - Independent Contractor Orlando, Fl
1997-2011 Dental Hygienist- Dr. Bruce Gordy College Park, Fl
1997-2004 Dental Hygienist - Dr. Jeffery Sevor Winter Park, Fl
- A combined 30 years of dentistry, starting in Port Charlotte, Fl, has given me a high standard of customer service and satisfaction in some challenging situations.
- Calming children and ensuring adults that “everything will be ok,” is my strongest asset to any flight department!
Passport/Languages: Current USA Passport / English
We have the requirements to become a Private Jet Flight Attendant in Palm Beach, FL today! See our corporate flight attendant training school courses and register today!
Why corporate flight attendant school is an excellent choice:
1. Corporate flight attendants in Orlando and Tampa have the choice to fly when they want or take on full time contract flight attendant jobs.
2. The private jet flight attendant training courses only last about 5 days with a week a preparation.
3. Daytona Beach Florida corporate flight attendants who train with us get paid about $350 to $600 a day depending on the job.
Are you looking for a flight attendant school in Florida?
Our students come from all over the world, the hotel is free during your stay, we are at the one of the most popular private jet airports in the world, FLL and we are the only corporate flight attendant course that offers extensive job finding assistance. Register today.